If you installed EMS Magic using the automated Windows installer, you can use the provided
uninstall program to remove it. Otherwise, you can uninstall it manually.
- Start the EMS Magic uninstall program one of the following ways:
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the removal.
- Start Menu » Programs » EMS Magic » Uninstall EMS Magic
- Control Panel » Add/Remove Programs » EMS Magic 2.1 » Remove
- Delete the directory containing EMS Magic.
- Remove this directory from your PATH environment variable.
- Remove the EMSMagic environment variable, if it exists. (This is created by the Windows
automated installation only.)